On September 14, a female student from New York reported that an unknown individual vandalized her car between noon and 6 p.m. Her car was parked in the Plains Road commuter lot when the alleged incident occurred. The front passenger door was scratched deeply with what police say was a key. The letters “K.D”. were also scratched into the hood.

On September 14, between 2:45 and 3 a.m., two students used a pipe to smoke marijuana near Ellery Pond. When police arrived, one of the students attempted to hide the pipe under her sweatshirt. Both individuals then cooperated and handed the pipe over to the police. They were referred to the Student Life conduct office.

On September 14 at 1 a.m., three students attempted to enter Eddy Hall while carrying an orange detour sign. When police arrived they found that one male student was in possession of a Poland Springs bottle filled with amber-colored liquid that was identified to be whiskey. The student, a 19-year-old male, was issued a court summons. One of his companions, also a 19-year-old male, was charged with a misdemeanor for stealing and attempting to hide the sign in nearby bushes.

On September 14 at 12:15 a.m., police and EMS responded to a call from Hillside, where an intoxicated 17-year-old male was unconscious in the hallway in front of his room. According to his resident advisor, the male attended a house party on Upper College Road where he had consumed fruit punch mixed with vodka. He was taken to the hospital.

On September 13 at 2 a.m., a blonde male wearing a plaid shirt threw sticks at the brick side of Peck Hall. He was surrounded by a large group of people. When police arrived, they determined from his slurred speech, glassy eyes, and the smell of alcohol that he was intoxicated. He confessed to consuming six drinks earlier and showed police where he had thrown the sticks. Police said he told them he was tired and wanted to go to sleep. He was escorted back to his room and will be processed in the judicial system. No damage was done to Peck Hall.

On September 12 at 1 a.m., police arrived at a fraternity house where a party was in progress. Police saw evidence of alcohol and heard people yelling to hide their alcohol and warning others that the police had arrived. When police entered the house they were able to smell marijuana and alcohol. Everyone involved cooperated respectfully and will be processed in the judicial system.

On September 11 at 9:30 a.m., police received a call from a female in Burnside Hall who reported a domestic dispute. According to the female, on September 10 she and her boyfriend were arguing when he threw milk at her. The fight then became physical. According to the female, the male grabbed her, pushed her against the bed and pinned her down by her ribs until she became calm. The male was charged with simple domestic assault.