Photo by Anna Meassick |CIGAR|
- At 2:23 p.m., a report was filed for a drug offense at Ellery Hall.
- At 9:59 p.m., a report was filed for vandalism at Fayerweather Hall.
- At 9:55 a.m., a report was filed for vandalism that occurred at Fayerweather Hall.
- At 10:29 p.m., police were alerted to suspicious activity at the Flagg Road Lot.
- At 12:02 a.m., a report was filed for burglary. The incident occurred at Memorial Union.
- At 8:52 a.m., police were alerted to vehicle vandalism that occurred in the greek parking lot near Barlow Hall.
- At 1:07 p.m., police were informed of suspicious activity near the FIJI house on West Alumni Ave.
- At 12:49 a.m., students in Barlow Hall were reprimanded for an alcohol offense.
- At 2:43 a.m., police transported a student from Ellery Hall due to a medical emergency.
- At 9:52 a.m., a report was filed for vehicle vandalism on Upper College Road.
- At 6:33 p.m., a report was filed for larceny at the Briar Lane Lot.
- At 10:30 a.m., a report was filed for larceny at Mackal Field House.
- At 12:23 p.m., police were alerted of vehicle vandalism at the Flagg Road Lot.
- At 12:28 p.m., police completed an escort from the Plains Road Lot.
- At 3:13 a.m., police issued a citation for illegal parking in Fraternity Circle.