Thursday, Sept. 5
- At 6:55 a.m., a call was issued for vandalism at Browning Hall. A report was filed.
- At 12:05 p.m., there was a motor vehicle stop on Upper College Road. A verbal warning was issued.
Friday, Sept. 6
- At 10:45 a.m., vehicle vandalism was reported at the Briar Lane lot. A report was filed.
- At 10:47 a.m., suspicious activity was reported at the Flagg Road lot.
- At 11:04 p.m., a medical emergency was reported at Barlow Hall. The patient was transported to the hospital.
Saturday, Sept. 7
- At 2:56 a.m., a medical emergency was reported at Wiley Hall. The patient was referred to student life.
- At 3:08 a.m., a missing person’s notification was received from Hillside Hall.
- At 9:05 a.m., a sex offender notification was issued by URI police.
Sunday, Sept. 8
- At 1:51 a.m., a blue light was pushed in the Flagg Road lot.
- At 2:52 a.m., a suspicious persons’ notification was sent out.
- At 11:07 a.m., the alarm at the dining services warehouse was set off. It was a false alarm.
Monday, Sept. 9
- At 1:44 a.m., a suspicious persons’ notification was issued.
- At 6:49 p.m., a motor vehicle stop was made on Route 138. A verbal warning was issued.
Tuesday, Sept 10
- At 12:15 a.m., harassment was reported on Lower College Road. A notification was issued.
- At 2:37 p.m., the fire alarm at 21 Fraternity Circle went off.
Wednesday, Sept. 11
- At 12:18 a.m., a drug offense was reported at Tucker Hall. A report was filed.
- At 2:33 a.m., an open window was reported at the Center for Biotechnology and Life Sciences. The building was checked and secured.